Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Gee, thanks, DJ!"

Which is what my delicate ears should be hearing for being generous and updating on Turkey Day.
Upcoming events:
More chapters from Evil, beginning Party, and retrospective on the Black Mountain Chronicles. On the right there will be tabs with labels and links, etc.
Beginning a new miniseries called Zombie Apocalypse at Belmont Junior High. Just guess what it's about. Belmont High is based on my old junior high, so expect people I used to/still am friends with to figure heavily, and some of my friends from FearSeekerFiles to play cameos.
Although most or all of my videos probably won't be posted, it's a fact I will be working on some films.
No reviews today, unfortunately, but there will be one tomorrow if I can spare the time.
There will definitely be some tastly articles coming your way, some which have already been written.
And that's it, thanks for playing!
~DJ Loomis

1 comment: