Thursday, November 26, 2009

Zombie Apocalypse at Belmont High Intro

I think the main reason I wrote this miniseries was as a metaphor. Middle school is eat or be eaten, hence the zombies. The zombies illustrate the conformity present in middle school, and the conformists eat the individualists until they either die away or join them. Individualists must have the tools to survive it.
But I didn't just write a metaphor. I wrote a warning. A terrible warning of the dangers of cafeteria food.
Nuclear radiation is present in every single thing you purchase from the fat chick in the hair net. They don't mean it, of course-- there's something wrong with the ovens or the fridges, etc.
But always bring your lunch. Even if it means not eating, don't buy the cafeteria food.
Also, be wary of people just going along. They're the worst. Punch them in the face and teach them to think for themselves.
Are you ready for the zombie apocalypse?

8 comments:

  1. Umm, DJ, my MOM is a cafeteria lady at Morton Ranch Junior High.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHA you'd better be afraid she doesn't poison your food with nuclear radiation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm glad she works there. I get to see her every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're SOOOOOO lucky I don't have any super powers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Chicken Sandwiches are always undercooked, if it helps DJ's side.
    You two are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm funnier, though, because I have a website.
    /satirical

    ReplyDelete